Monday, September 28, 2015

Early Dismissal Days: Parent-Teacher Conferences

Can you believe that the end of the first reporting period is almost upon us? I have noticed that teachers have started looking for the paper forms to send home to parents to make appointments for parent - teacher conferences.

                                                                    Image Retrieved 9/28/2015

All the preparation reminded me of a back to school hint about using Choice Eliminator Add-On in Google Forms to help teachers move the process to digital.



So I created instructions for you guys if you want to try it. Give it a go and let me know how it goes. Also, contact your Instructional Technology Facilitator if you want to have the parents automatically receive a confirmation letter to their email via a cool tool called Autocrat.

2 comments:

  1. I know! Love autocrat! I have principals now using it for walkthrough feedback and even some teachers for results from conferences.

    ReplyDelete