Tuesday, January 17, 2012

YouTube

As you know, GCS has unblocked YouTube for teacher log ins. No longer do you have to search for the video from home, download it, and bring it to school to use with your content. The one concern you may have is all the content that shows up when you are in YouTube. Now there is an easy way to clean up that interface.

Hopefully, since you have been trained to use our Google domain, you are also using Google Chrome as your browser. I just love Chrome and I love all the extensions provided for free. Clea.nr Videos for YouTube removes the clutter (comments, related videos, and ads) that you usually see when you view videos in YouTube. The extension is actually available for other browsers as well.

So when I search for "animal adaptations" my search looks like this:















Once I choose a video to view, check out how "clean" it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment