Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Blog Challenge: Day 9 Professional Read

Blog Challenge: Tell about a professional read (book, article, blog post) that has had an impact on you. Why/How?

There are so many books and/or blog posts that I could list, so instead I am going to talk about how I get my blog feeds. I use a couple of tools to aggregate the posts from bloggers that I follow. Feedly is my go to source on my laptop, Chromebook, and even the app on my iPad to see the blog posts that I follow. I have lots of options of capturing and saving any posts as well from adding to my Evernote account, to Pocket, to Instapaper, and sharing via Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, or email.


I really like that I can capture posts for later reading using Pocket. Pocket also allows me to tag the posts so I can keep anything related easily searchable.

No comments:

Post a Comment