Friday, January 10, 2014

Blog Post Challenge Day 2 - Organization Tip

Day 2: Share an organization tip from your classroom. What is one thing that you do that works for you?

This idea is not my own, but when I saw it on Pinterest, I was like, really! Why didn't I think of this. Of course leave it to Martha Stewart to help us organize all those cords from our electronics. (Honestly, when I see cords dangling around IWB in classrooms, I cringe.)

Feed those cords through a hole in your desktop (you may have to ask permission to drill a hole in your teacher desk). Then mount that surge protector to the underside of your desk. Next hang a wire basket with Command hooks that will hold those cords in place. Plug in that projector, document camera, computer, etc. Label each with a tag identifying each item. Check out the photo from Martha Stewart below.
 Blog challenge to continue on Monday. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment